Terms and Conditions
- A3 India is a Non Profit Motive Gamers Community.
- Customer means any person who avails the Service(s) offered by A3 India.
- "Service" in general includes Game Access that A3 India offers, markets, maintains and supports as of date and all fixes, updates and upgrades that A3 India may offer to the Customer. However Service in relation to the Customer shall mean and cover only those services, which the customer has specifically availed of.
- The Terms and Conditions herein and any Operational Rules, Acceptable Usage Policy, Usage Guidelines published by A3 India from time to time shall constitute the agreement between A3 India and Customer with respect to the Service. A3 India reserves the right to change any or all aspects of this agreement, operating rules, usage guidelines, and prices governing the Service or the pricing structure at any time without prior intimation to the Customer.
- A3 India shall provide Service to the customer, in accordance with the terms and conditions currently in force, till the expiry of the specified access hours or the specified period from the date of registration, whichever is earlier.
- The Customer understands that Service connection (and billing) starts at the time he/she logs on to the Service and does not end until he/she properly logs off and the network terminates the connection (shortly after log off). If the Customer (a) does not properly log off, (b) leave the coverage area during a session or (c) lose his/her connection for any reason, then billing will not terminate until at least several minutes after he/she loses the connection and will be charged for this period of inactivity.
- A graphics card enabled PC or laptop is required to access or experience A3 India as mentioned in the minimum system requirements on www.a3india.com
- The Customer acknowledges that the service is not inherently secure and that wireless communications can be intercepted by equipment and software designed for that purpose. Notwithstanding efforts to enhance security with respect to the service, A3 India cannot guarantee the effectiveness of these efforts and will not be liable to the Customer or any other party for any lack of security that may result from the Customer's use of the service or his/her device. The Customer acknowledges that he/she is responsible for taking such precautions and providing such security measures best suited for the situation and intended use of the service.
- The Service charge is free in the initial phase of its offering. The same service will be payable in advance and is non-refundable at a time which A3 India shall decide and announce on www.a3india.com. All taxes duties charges or any other levies of any nature whatsoever, payable for the services shall be payable by the customer in addition to the service charges. The service charge mentioned herein is with respect to the online game A3 India alone. The internet connection is the responsibility of the customer.
- A3 India will put in its best efforts and strive to maintain the maximum possible uptime of the service. However A3 India will not be responsible for events beyond its control.
- The Customer also acknowledges and accepts that in the very nature of the services to be provided there can be number of factors affecting the provision of the service by A3 India and the obligation of A3 India to provide the services shall be on best endeavour basis.
- A3 India shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss, expense or damage of any kind in connection with the performance of its obligations under this contract or arising from disruption, interruption, suspension or malfunction of the Service, for whatsoever reason except when there is a deliberate failure or breach on the part of A3 India.
- All third party hardware and software that may be provided with A3 India is included for use at the Customer's option. A3 India shall not be responsible for any losses or damages which may occur resulting from the use of any third party software. Any Support that is needed has to be availed from the respective companies.
- A3 India will be responsible only for carrying the data packets and is not responsible for its nature or content. Customer guarantees that the Service will be used for genuine purposes only and will not be used for any immoral or unlawful or socially unacceptable purposes.
- Customer acknowledges, accepts and specifically declares that he is fully aware of the nature and terms of service. The customer shall be exclusively responsible for making arrangements for getting the necessary hardware and software at his end. It is explicitly agreed that A3 India does not undertake any responsibility with regard to procuring/ installing/ maintaining the hardware and/or software at the customer's end.
- Customer hereby undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless A3 India against liability, which may arise for any and all, acts on the part of the Customer in availing the Service.
- The customer shall take full and sole responsibility for preserving the secrecy of the password. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that considering the nature of the Service there will be a need to change the password from time to time to avoid misuse and to maintain secrecy. A3 India shall not be responsible for any wrongful or unauthorized use, under any circumstances.
- The Service to be provided shall be exclusively to the Customer. The customer shall not transfer, reassign, sell, and/ or offer or promote the Service to others or otherwise share the services with others including the affiliates of the Customer. Customer shall not do anything that is detrimental to A3 India's interests.
- A3 India shall have the right to terminate the Service, without any prior notice to the customer, in the event of breach of these terms and conditions on the part of the Customer. A3 India and the Customer shall also have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time by giving 30 Days prior notice in writing to the other and without the need to assign any reason for such termination. In the event of termination by A3 India without assigning any reason, the Customer shall be entitled to the return of the proportionate part of the charges paid for the unutilized period of service. A3 India shall not be liable to refund any amount if the termination is by the Customer or for breach or failure on the part of the Customer.
- The customer acknowledges that the Service is provided "as is". A3 India, its employees, directors, agents, suppliers, vendors and distributors make no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, regarding the quality, accuracy, or validity of the data and/or information available on its systems, or residing on or passing through its interconnecting networks, or that the Service will be uninterrupted or error free. A3 India expressly excludes any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness.
- Any violation on part of the Customer would also amount to the breach of the arrangement with the company and the company will be entitled to terminate the Services if any violation is reported to the company by the authorities. The Customer hereby indemnifies A3 India against any claims, loss, damage or consequences arising from non-compliance of the customer to any applicable laws, rules, regulations etc.
- A3 India and the customer hereby agree that this Terms and conditions together with the operational rules, Acceptable Usage Policy and usage guidelines and other terms notified by A3 India from time to time shall constitute the complete agreement between them.
- A3 India and the customer hereby agree that this Terms and Conditions together with the Product Plan information, as well as A3 India.s rates, charges, locations and business practices are subject to change or revocation at any time without notice.
- A3 India's entire liability and the Customer's exclusive remedy for any failure or breach on the part of A3 India shall be the return of the charges paid by the Customer relating the unexpired period of the use. A3 India disclaims all warranties and conditions express or implied including but not limited to implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose with regard to the services offered and in no event A3 India shall be liable for any other damages including special, indirect or consequential damages loss of profits business interruption whatsoever arising out of use or inability to use the services.
- The customer hereby declares that he/she has read these terms and conditions and that he/she unconditionally agrees to abide by the same. Further, the terms herein mentioned supercedes all other terms and conditions whether in a written form or printed and will be binding on the Customer. A copy of the latest terms and conditions can also be made available on request by the Customer.
- Character names:
Account names and character names cannot contain abusive or vulgar material. It is also prohibited to use names that are opposing in nature to any particular race or religion. Those who use such characters will have their accounts deleted.
- Abusive language:
Players are strictly prohibited from using abusive language in the chat window. Same is applicable to the website forums also.
- Account hacking:
Players are warned that hijacking another player.s account would result in your account facing the penalty.
- Use of third party software:
The use of any third party soft wares for illegally benefiting the character in use is strictly prohibited. Players found to be doing so will be severely punished. Providing information to other players about the use of such applications in-game or via the forums is also prohibited.
- Disclosing account info:
We warn the players not to disclose any information regarding your account to other players. We are not responsible for such accounts being misused.
- False claims:
We encourage all players to come out with their problems and queries to us. However making false claims so as to illegally benefit your character is termed ill-mannered and will result in players account being penalised.
Do not spam or send messages continiously in the public chat window. Also dont spam the guides or GM's in conversation.
Do not make false dealings or trading with other players. If proven to be doing so the player will be severly punished on the server.
- Impersonating GMs and guides:
It is prohibited to impersonate any Game master or Guide. This includes making statements representing the GM s and guides. Players are strictly prohibited from having player names that Contain the term "GM" and "Guide".
- Modifying game files:
Players are warned not to make any modifications to the game client files provided by A3INDIA. Doing so will result in account being penalised.